Sunday 9 September 2012

It was a delightful visit—perfect, in being much too short.

How gorgeous is this weather? I have been absolutely loving the sunshine this weekend and have definitely made the most of it.

Yesterday, despite feeling pretty under the weather (due to my alcohol consumption the night before, so give me no sympathy) I headed over to my local common with my housemates and indulged in some idle chit chat and sun-bathing before going to see a good friend of mine who I hadn't seen for two months, despite her not living too far away!

As per usual, we sat with a few bottles of wine (I don't have a drinking problem, honest), a takeaway and a bit of X Factor followed by a cheesy rom-com (She's All That was on E4 last night!) whilst setting the world to rights and analysing every last detail of any male gossip we may have. As if that wasn't fun enough, we headed over to Primrose Hill to sunbathe and have a picnic today!

I live in South-West London and have always said I'd never move North, but walking around Primrose Hill made me wish I had the budget to live there, it's so lovely. Also helps that I spotted a few celebs - including DOMINIC COOPER, who those of you who read my blog last weekend will know I love.

Now I'm back home, sad that the weekend went so quickly and dreading going back to work tomorrow, but I'm off on holiday on Wednesday so I can't really grumble. Unfortunately I was a typical Brit and got sunburnt yesterday, but I'm just going to consider it a base tan for the awesome tan I'll be getting next week anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment